Would you like to be a great kisser? I personally don't know of a single person that would say no. Kissing can be a hard thing to do until you get comfortable doing it, and while nothing can fully prepare you for a kiss, this may help you with some basics on how to kiss.
1) Once you're leaning in, things start to happen quickly. If you are nervous about the actual kiss, why not practice beforehand to master your technique? An arm or mirror could serve as useful tools to self monitor the feel and look of your kissing style.
2) Offer a mint, only after you've just had one. This can let the other person know what's on your mind, unless you offer them mints all the time.
3) Approach slowly and smoothly. Depending on your starting position you may need only to turn your head, or you may need to lean in a bit.
4) Experiment. Over time, you'll want to try a variety of different kisses for different moods and times. Change it up to keep things interesting.
5) As you near your partner's lips, maintain eye contact. You may want to close your eyes after your lips meet to really experience the kiss.
I hope you find these tips useful on how to kiss.